Who we are
Our website address is: https://salonproduct.co.za.
Your privacy and trust in Salon Product is important to us. Accordingly, we follow processes to ensure your personal information is collected and processed in a fair, lawful manner always. We will always endeavour to protect this important information and will treat it with the strictest confidence.
- Personal Information. Personal Information is any information that identifies specifically to you as the “Data Subject” (person of interest). This may include, for example: Your name and surname, email address, address/es, telephone number/s, location and more. Any information collected that identifies you will be regarded as Personal Information. By using the Salon Product website and online channels, you agree to provide accurate information to us, keep it up to date with current information, and that you will not create a false identity or account for anyone else.
- Personal Information We Collect. Should you decide to make use of our website, the only personal information that is required to process and deliver your online orders is the following: Your name and surname, email address, physical/postal address/es, a telephone number/s. Any additional Personal Information voluntarily provided by you will be retained and treated with utmost confidence.
- Use of your Personal Information. Personal Information provided by you is used to facilitate and process your online orders (which includes delivery and payment confirmations), facilitate communications with customer support, to contact you regarding the status of your order, to contact you regarding current or new products or services, to inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions (provided you have consented to receiving such marketing material), and to improve your experience on our website by, inter alia, monitoring statistical non-personal browsing habits and to transact with us. For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information. The company will not use your personal information for any purpose (other than as stated above) without your express consent. We will not use or disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent, unless the use or disclosure is:
- required in order to comply with applicable law, order of court or legal process served on the company and /or
- disclosure is necessary to protect and defend the rights or property of the company.
- Who We Share Personal Information With. We will be entitled to disclose your personal information to those of our employees and/or third party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our website or email, and thus need to know your personal information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently. We will ensure that all such employees and/or third party service providers having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality and non-use obligations in relation to your personal information.
- Our Commitment:
- We will treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
- We will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- We will promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
- We will provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request and
- We will upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control.
- Personal Information Retention. We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
- Direct Marketing and Opting Out. If you sign up to receive marketing material from us, we may communicate with you via telephone, email, sms, social media or other about products or services that may interest you. You may at all times choose to opt out of any marketing communications by using the provided “Unsubscribe” links. The Unsubscribe action does not apply to any transactional communications related to the processing and delivery of products and services ordered.